Houston Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Houston Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
We save you time and free you from the stress, headaches and hassles of managing your property on your own.
Why Peace of Mind Property Management
- Over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible tenants
- Technology based to remind your tenants to replace a/c filters and report leaks
- Collects and distributes rents among the fastest property management companies
- Direct deposit safely into your account
- Prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
Save you money by…
Maintaining your home:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
Marketing your property:
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
Finding a responsible tenant:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
Get a Free Rental Market Analysis of your Home
How a San Antonio Property Management Company Looks After Your Investment
What you should ask every property management company
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
How do I receive my payment?
All of payments are made through direct deposit. We will need voided check and/or direct deposit information. You will also be able to login to your owner portal to view your monthly statement.
Houston Area Information
he city's major sports teams were using outdated stadiums and threatened to leave. Eventually, the Houston Oilers did so after several threats. The city built Enron Field, now Minute Maid Park for the Houston Astros. Reliant Stadium was erected for the NFL expansion team Houston Texans.
Tropical Storm Allison devastated many neighborhoods as well as interrupted all services within the Texas medical center for several months with flooding in June 2001. At least 17 people were killed around the Houston area when the rainfall from Allison that fell on June 8 and 9 caused the city's bayous to rise over their banks. In October 2001 Enron, a Houston-based energy company, got caught in accounting scandals, ultimately leading to collapse of the company and its accounting firm Arthur Andersen, and the arrest and imprisonment of several executives. In 2002, the University of Houston celebrated its 75th anniversary with an enrollment of 34,443 that fall semester. At the same time, the University of Houston System celebrated its 25th anniversary with a total enrollment of over 54,000. The new international Terminal E at George Bush Intercontinental Airport opened with 30 gates in 2003. The Toyota Center, the arena for the Houston Rockets opened in fall 2003. METRO put in light rail service on January 1, 2004. Voters have decided by a close margin (52% Yes to 48% No) that METRO's light rail shall be expanded. In 2004, Houston unveiled the first Mahatma Gandhi statue in the state of Texas at Hermann Park. In the aftermath of the Hurricane Katrina disaster, about 200,000 New Orleans residents resettled in Houston. Six Flags Astroworld, Houston's only large theme park, closed in 2005. Houston's Indian American Community were cheerful after 10 years, in 2010, when the Hillcroft and Harwin area were renamed Mahatma Gandhi District in honor of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi as that area is the center of Indian commerce.
Areas We Service
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels/San Marcos
- Stone Oak
- Rogers Ranch
- Leon Springs
- Alamo Heights
- Olmos Park
- TPC Parkway
- Sonoma Ranch
- Alamo Ranch
- Cayon Springs
- Terrell Hills