Rogers Ranch Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Rogers Ranch Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
We save you time and free you from the stress, headaches and hassles of managing your property on your own.
Why Peace of Mind Property Management
- Over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible tenants
- Technology based to remind your tenants to replace a/c filters and report leaks
- Collects and distributes rents among the fastest property management companies
- Direct deposit safely into your account
- Prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
Save you money by…
Maintaining your home:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
Marketing your property:
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
Finding a responsible tenant:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
Get a Free Rental Market Analysis of your Home
How a San Antonio Property Management Company Looks After Your Investment
What you should ask every property management company
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
What type of properties do you manage?
We specialize in Single-Family homes, Townhomes, Duplexes and Condos. We have preferred business partners that handle commercial and all other types of properties.
Rogers Ranch Area Information
ROGERS RANCH, TEXAS. Rogers Ranch was a small community located near Farm Road 2001 seven miles northwest of Lockhart in northwestern Caldwell County. It was named for Martha A. and C. M. Rogers, whose ranch in the 1880s covered portions of Caldwell, Hays, and Travis counties. The property was divided into lots and sold in the 1890s, and part of the southeastern section, located in Caldwell County, became the Rogers Ranch community. Many families who bought the land were Germans from the New Braunfels area, and for several years their church services and school were conducted in both German and English; Mexican immigrants and blacks also made up a significant part of the new community. A combination bowling alley and community center was built in 1910 but burned in 1920. Separate school and church facilities for whites, blacks, and Mexicans existed in the community until the 1930s or 1940s. The Rogers Ranch schools were consolidated with the Lockhart Independent School District in 1950. Most of the family farms at Rogers Ranch were gradually bought out by larger operations, and by the early 1960s two or three cemeteries were all that marked the site.
Areas We Service
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels/San Marcos
- Stone Oak
- Rogers Ranch
- Leon Springs
- Alamo Heights
- Olmos Park
- TPC Parkway
- Sonoma Ranch
- Alamo Ranch
- Cayon Springs
- Terrell Hills