Stone Oak Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Stone Oak Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
We save you time and free you from the stress, headaches and hassles of managing your property on your own.
Why Peace of Mind Property Management
- Over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible tenants
- Technology based to remind your tenants to replace a/c filters and report leaks
- Collects and distributes rents among the fastest property management companies
- Direct deposit safely into your account
- Prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
Save you money by…
Maintaining your home:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
Marketing your property:
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
Finding a responsible tenant:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
Get a Free Rental Market Analysis of your Home
How a San Antonio Property Management Company Looks After Your Investment
What you should ask every property management company
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
How do you make sure the tenant is taking good care of my property?
We make sure to carefully select responsible tenants when processing the application. During the lease term, we may have occasions to enter the property for repairs or maintenance issues and will use this opportunity to examine the property.
We will also schedule a renewal assessment of the property prior to renewing a lease contract. This will let us know exactly how they are maintaining your property as well as protect both you and your property.
Stone Oak Area Information
Stone Oak is an affluent master-planned, deed restricted, multi-use development in far north central San Antonio, Texas, USA. As of 2012, the Stone Oak population is estimated to be 75,984, an increase of 55,927 people since 2000. Stone Oak is located north of Loop 1604 and west of 281. The district is known for its gated-communities, 24 hour security, and well landscaped medians. For privacy—many of Stone Oak's communities are gated. The area has many large and small shopping centers catering to the residents' needs. The Dominion, Alamo Heights, Olmos Park, Terrell Hills, Hill Country Village, Monte Vista, and Stone Oak round out San Antonio's top affluent neighborhoods . Stone Oak is also home to the Canyon Springs Golf Club.
Areas We Service
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels/San Marcos
- Stone Oak
- Rogers Ranch
- Leon Springs
- Alamo Heights
- Olmos Park
- TPC Parkway
- Sonoma Ranch
- Alamo Ranch
- Cayon Springs
- Terrell Hills