Midland Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Midland Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
We save you time and free you from the stress, headaches and hassles of managing your property on your own.
Why Peace of Mind Property Management
- Over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible tenants
- Technology based to remind your tenants to replace a/c filters and report leaks
- Collects and distributes rents among the fastest property management companies
- Direct deposit safely into your account
- Prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
Save you money by…
Maintaining your home:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
Marketing your property:
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
Finding a responsible tenant:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
Get a Free Rental Market Analysis of your Home
How a San Antonio Property Management Company Looks After Your Investment
What you should ask every property management company
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
What are your monthly management fees?
Our management fees are 10% of the monthly rent. If a property is vacant the management fee will not apply.
Midland Area Information
Midland was originally established in June 1881 as Midway Station, on the Texas and Pacific Railway. It earned its name because of its central location between Fort Worth and El Paso, but because there were already other towns in Texas by the name of Midway, the city changed its name to Midland in January 1884 when it was granted its first Post Office. Midland became the county seat of Midland county in March 1885 when that county was first organized and separated from Tom Green County. By 1890 it had become one of the most important cattle shipping centers in the state. The city was first incorporated in 1906, and by 1910 the city established its first fire department along with a new water system.
Midland was forever changed by the discovery of oil in the Permian Basin in 1923 when the Santa Rita No. 1 well began producing in Reagan County, followed shortly by the Yates Oil Field in Iraan, Texas. Soon, Midland was transformed into the administrative center of the West Texas oil fields. During the second world war Midland was the largest bombardier training base in the country. A second boom period began after the Second World War, with the discovery and development of the Spraberry Trend, still ranked as the third-largest oil field in the United States by total reserves. Yet another boom period occurred during the 1970s, with the high oil prices associated with the oil and energy crises of that decade. Today, the Permian Basin produces one fifth of the nation's total petroleum and natural gas output.
Areas We Service
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels/San Marcos
- Stone Oak
- Rogers Ranch
- Leon Springs
- Alamo Heights
- Olmos Park
- TPC Parkway
- Sonoma Ranch
- Alamo Ranch
- Cayon Springs
- Terrell Hills