Houston Property Management
Let us manage your Houston Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Houston property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Make more informed investment decisions
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.Get a Free Rental Analysis
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
how much rent for your Houston rental?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cash Flow from Monthly Rental Value
GET YOUR FREE REPORT EMAILED IN MINUTES
Explore What We Do
As your Houston Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
FINDING A RESPONSIBLE TENANT:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
- We collect and distribute rents among the fastest Property Management companies in the area.
- Funds are direct deposited safely into your account
- Our online tenant portal allows the tenants to conveniently pay rent, and if payment is missed, we take quick action to ensure your rental investment is protected.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
WE SAVE YOU MONEY BY…MAINTAINING YOUR HOME:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting for Repairs - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
EVERY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
The city's major sports teams were using outdated stadiums and threatened to leave. Eventually, the Houston Oilers did so after several threats. The city built Enron Field, now Minute Maid Park for the Houston Astros. Reliant Stadium was erected for the NFL expansion team Houston Texans.
Tropical Storm Allison devastated many neighborhoods as well as interrupted all services within the Texas medical center for several months with flooding in June 2001. At least 17 people were killed around the Houston area when the rainfall from Allison that fell on June 8 and 9 caused the city's bayous to rise over their banks. In October 2001 Enron, a Houston-based energy company, got caught in accounting scandals, ultimately leading to collapse of the company and its accounting firm Arthur Andersen, and the arrest and imprisonment of several executives. In 2002, the University of Houston celebrated its 75th anniversary with an enrollment of 34,443 that fall semester. At the same time, the University of Houston System celebrated its 25th anniversary with a total enrollment of over 54,000. The new international Terminal E at George Bush Intercontinental Airport opened with 30 gates in 2003. The Toyota Center, the arena for the Houston Rockets opened in fall 2003. METRO put in light rail service on January 1, 2004. Voters have decided by a close margin (52% Yes to 48% No) that METRO's light rail shall be expanded. In 2004, Houston unveiled the first Mahatma Gandhi statue in the state of Texas at Hermann Park. In the aftermath of the Hurricane Katrina disaster, about 200,000 New Orleans residents resettled in Houston. Six Flags Astroworld, Houston's only large theme park, closed in 2005. Houston's Indian American Community were cheerful after 10 years, in 2010, when the Hillcroft and Harwin area were renamed Mahatma Gandhi District in honor of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi as that area is the center of Indian commerce.