New Braunfels/San Marcos Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your New Braunfels/San Marcos Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
We save you time and free you from the stress, headaches and hassles of managing your property on your own.
Why Peace of Mind Property Management
- Over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible tenants
- Technology based to remind your tenants to replace a/c filters and report leaks
- Collects and distributes rents among the fastest property management companies
- Direct deposit safely into your account
- Prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
Save you money by…
Maintaining your home:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
Marketing your property:
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
Finding a responsible tenant:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
Get a Free Rental Market Analysis of your Home
How a San Antonio Property Management Company Looks After Your Investment
What you should ask every property management company
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
How do I know you won’t spend my money on large repairs without my approval?
This is a fear of most owners. Our management agreements let you know exactly how much we keep in your account at all times. Maintenance and repairs that are less than $500 are paid out of your account and will reflect on your monthly statement. If a repair is going to exceed $500 we will contact you. If for any reason we are unable to contact you we will approve repair work even if it is higher than $500. The following issues would get approval from management if we cannot get an approval from an owner.• An issue that affects the health or safety of a tenant
• If the property will incur damage if immediate action is not taken
• No A/C when the temperature exceeds 90+ degree
• No hot water
• Leaking Roof
Our contractors have been informed to contact us for any repairs that are going to exceed $500.
New Braunfels/San Marcos Area Information
New Braunfels/San Marcos was established in 1845 by Prince Carl of Solms-Braunfels, Commissioner General of the Adelsverein, also known as the Noblemen's Society. Prince Solms named the settlement in honor of his home of Solms-Braunfels, Germany.
The Adelsverein organized hundreds of people in Germany to settle in Texas. Immigrants from Germany began arriving at Galveston in July, 1844. Most then traveled by ship to Indianola in December, 1844 and began the overland journey to the Fisher-Miller Land Grant purchased by Prince Solms. At the urging of John Coffee Hays, who realized the settlers would not have time to build homes and plant crops further inland before winter, and as the German settlers were traveling inland along the Guadalupe River, they stopped near the Comal Springs. Prince Solms bought two leagues of land from Rafael Garza and Maria Antonio Veramendi Garza for $1,111.00
Areas We Service
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels/San Marcos
- Stone Oak
- Rogers Ranch
- Leon Springs
- Alamo Heights
- Olmos Park
- TPC Parkway
- Sonoma Ranch
- Alamo Ranch
- Cayon Springs
- Terrell Hills