San Antonio Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your San Antonio Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
We save you time and free you from the stress, headaches and hassles of managing your property on your own.
Why Peace of Mind Property Management
- Over 16 years experience with an aggressive approach to irresponsible tenants
- Technology based to remind your tenants to replace a/c filters and report leaks
- Collects and distributes rents among the fastest property management companies.
- Direct deposit safely into your account
- Prepare tax form 1099 and financial statements for your investments
Save you money by…
Maintaining your home:
- 24/7 maintenance hotline to ensure immediate response to all repairs
- A 3rd party assessment report with pictures to monitor the condition of your property before and after each tenant
- Accounting - An overnight accounting company that oversees all accounts
Marketing your property:
- Professional photographer
- Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple websites - Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more
- Showing the property
Finding a responsible tenant:
- Use and process detailed tenant application
- Review credit report and criminal history
- Verify employment verification and rental history
Get a Free Rental Market Analysis of your Home
How a San Antonio Property Management Company Looks After Your Investment
What you should ask every property management company
- Do you have a 24/7/365 repair hotline to ensure all emergencies are handled immediately?
- Do you have a consistent report with pictures that monitors the condition of a home on a regular basis? Can I see an example?
- How long is the time for me to receive my monthly payments?
- Do you hire a professional photographer for pictures with a tripod and lighting or do you personally take pictures? If so what model of camera do you use ?
- Are all of your handymen and service companies insured or are you risking liability every time they walk through your home?
- Are you affiliated with NARPM? National Association of Residential Property Managers that holds property managers to a higher ethical standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
What type of properties do you manage?
We specialize in Single-Family homes, Townhomes, Duplexes and Condos. We have preferred business partners that handle commercial and all other types of properties.
San Antonio Area Information
San Antonio, officially the City of San Antonio, is the seventh most populous city in the United States of
America and the second most populous city in the State of Texas, with a population of 1.3 million.
It was the fastest growing of the top 10 largest cities in the United States from 2000-2010, and the
second from 1990-2000. The city is located in the American Southwest, the south–central part of
Texas, and the southwestern corner of an urban region known as the Texas Triangle.
San Antonio serves as the seat of Bexar County. The city has characteristics of other western urban centers in which there are sparsely populated areas and a low density rate outside of the city limits. San Antonio is the center of the San Antonio–New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area. Commonly referred to as Greater San Antonio, the metropolitan area has a population of over 2.23 million based on the 2012 U.S. Census estimate, making it the 25th-largest metropolitan area in the United States and third-largest in the state of Texas. Growth along the Interstate 35 and Interstate 10 corridors to the north, west and east make it likely that the metropolitan area will continue to expand. Source: Wikipedia
Areas We Service
- San Antonio
- New Braunfels/San Marcos
- Stone Oak
- Rogers Ranch
- Leon Springs
- Alamo Heights
- Olmos Park
- TPC Parkway
- Sonoma Ranch
- Alamo Ranch
- Cayon Springs
- Terrell Hills